Friday, October 28, 2011

Ma Vie.

Alors....serieusement, J'aime vraiment mon abilité parler et écrire en francais...J'aime le langue plus beaucoup....bleugh....

cool.


Top Ten List of Awesome Stuff:
1.I got my green goggles of awesome ness!
2.My grad dress is done!! It's so pretty.
3.^ now I get to go find heels. >:D
4.I'm actually kinda doing stuff in Law 12... it's sort of working for me
5.Next Thursday is the Fall Music Concert....:P It's gonna be awesome
6.My blanket still smells good even though I washed it like two weeks ago
7.I think I didn't fail my biology test. I think I maybe kinda did good...ish.
8.I think I'ma preorder the book The Fault in Our Stars...just because I've so far read one of his books and I'm currently on another and.....yeah....:P
9.My room has been kinda clean the past four days... it's record!!
10.I just handed in my resume and I may or may not be called in for a wet screen on Wednesday.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy!! IS I!!! I is hAPPY!!!.. je suis trés content maintenant. Je t'aime Seigneur!!! Tu as donné moi plus des bénédictions!!!! I like going to church. It's fun. It's like....always in the top three things of my weekend. Seriously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made an awesome simile using my knowledge of biology and I don't want to forget it...so I'm post it here.

"I miss you like a nucleotide would miss its purine base"
                                                        - Nancy Le, October 26th 2011




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





:) I love you all. Thank you for existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment