Friday, October 28, 2011

I haven't written a poem in awhile

Love is the white rose in full bloom in the middle of May
It is the soft, cool wind that touched your skin and sends warm shivers down your spine.
Love is the sunlight peeking through dark, grey clouds on a melancholic and gloomy day.
It is the feeling that propels you to protect and serve.
It is the commitment that leads you to honor and support.

Love is the gravity to sticks you to the Earth.
It is unwavering, reliable, and the most powerful of hurricanes.
Love is the Tsunami that sweeps over and has the power to take, destroy, and wreak utter havoc, but doesn't.
It is the idea that spurs your mind to give up all traces of facade.
It is the command that stirs your heart to open up to complete vulnerablity.

Let us love not with words, but with action and in the truth....



Based on my experiences, teachings, and the Bible. What do I know of love? I'm just a 17 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment