Monday, October 17, 2011

Andrew Potter

:)

He has funny hair. He's got funny dance moves. He's kinda funny-looking... haha, no...that's mean. He's cool. I first realized the existence of this fellow almost a year ago. He came to my school from Russia and he had a funny accent. He arrived in math class one day and was seated behind me and the rest was history. He hung around and made friends everyone but in the end, he decided that my group of people were the coolest and he chooses to bless us with his presence every lunch time.

He has two darling looking sisters who are both younger than him and he plays guitar like a semi-pro.
Also, I'm lucky enough to sit next to him in media. He's a funny boy. He's my friend.

But he's not always that awesome. Well...he kinda is. There are times of awkwardness and fobbyness, but those don't last very long. Most people genuinely like this kid. I mean, adult... He's like..19. He's my 19 year old Russian friend.

and without him, I wouldv'e never known the magnificence of Vitas. Thanks buddy.

P.S: his name is actually Andrei Gontcharov. I just translated it. Bwahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment