Ello there! And how art thou on this fine night? I am good. Thanks for asking. Just blogging in the dark at 9:48pm. Not much to report except I'm on Facebook as usually. Oh how my life will end if it ever crashes...If that ever happens, back to Hotmail I go! Blog blog blog, today was an okay day, nothing extraordinary happened. Morning swim, volunteer, Facebook, nap, swim...same old routine. Not that I'm complaining. Blah blah blah...just pretend that I wrote something deep and wordy back there. No one will ever know!
I wonder what I'll dream of tonight. I don't remember my dreams in detail. But I know what I'll be thinking about right before I fall asleep. Always, every night, same thing... I'm starting to wonder if it's conscious thing or not...I doubt it...my mind just instantly jumps to those memories every chance that I let it. It's stupid really, the musings of a teenaged girl right before bed...I certainly hope no one knows what I'm talking about except one, but oh well...(9:57pm) I have probably given too much away already...
It is currently two to ten and tomorrow morning I have morning swim practice to attend to. One minute til ten...Blog blog blog...This post has been sub-par.
Good night. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment