Had my parents not forced me to start attending FVCHS/SCS, and I was still with my illegit, atheist, waste-of-potential, lazy ass boyfriend (trust me, he agrees with me...not that he doesn't have any good points...)...I am almost 100% sure that I wouldn't be a follower of Christ right now. How could I accept that the one I loved would be going to Hell and suffer in the place where there will be "weeping" and "gnashing of teeth" (gnashing of teeth?!). Also, thanks to Bible class...I've learned a lot more about faith and where I can fit into that picture. Unlike what some people would think, it's not all "Be a Christian or you're going to Hell" at this school. It's actually more about exploration and choices. I just happened to have picked the one where I have something to believe in and something to live for.
Nothing matters but Him, but because of Him, everything matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment