I am Nancy Le. The ever increasingly friendly, vibrant, energetic, young woman. Welcome to my life.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
au contraire
Contrary to my expectations, I am not super scared about getting my hair cut uber short. Also contrary to my expectations, I am not currently being swarmed by majorly depression self-esteem lowering thoughts about how my love is going away for almost two weeks with two beautiful girls. I actually laughed when I typed that. Actually, I'm kinda sorta maybe actually looking forward to Spring break...Star Wars marathon that may or may not happen [though I certainly hope it does...dunno if my mom will approve of 12 hours of movie watching with two dudes], birthday party that may or may not happen[ but better happen or else it would have been postponed for a whole freakin' month], WSI course that will finally signal the end of my lifeguarding course [finally!!]...and other things that may or may not happen. Oh...the gifts that life gives and what sighs we give as we reluctantly receive them. The future is full of potential.
Labels:
random crap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment